We Speak Internet MarketingAnd we'd be happy to do that in front of your group.
We like to speak. In public. In front of live people. About the intersection of communications and technology. We even like questions and answers. In fact, we love Q&A.
A lot of people hold themselves out there as experts when in reality it’s the “boys in the back room” who handle the substance. So when you get them to talking, they can’t say a lot without saying “I’ll have to get back to you on that.”
We walk and talk the substance. Now, we don’t pretend to have all the answers. And on occasion we may have to “get back to you on that.”
But, we may just be able to answer a lot of questions that you may have about how to create and manage an effective online presence. Here are some questions we think we can answer pretty well:
Internet Marketing and Online Presence Q&A
- What do I need to have an effective online presence?
- What makes a good website?
- How should an online presence fit into my overall marketing and branding plans?
- What is the WordPress content management system (CMS) platform?
- What is search engine optimization (SEO) and what are SEO best practices that won’t get me into trouble with search engines?
- How does Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising work?
- How should I, and how can I, integrate social media into my online presence?
- Does it make sense to have audio or video on my website?
Are you the member of a group that you think would benefit from a conversation about any of these topics (or others that exist at the intersection of communications and technology)?
We can be as general or as specific as you like. Is it Internet Marketing 101 you need, or How Best to Create a Responsive Website for Mobile Devices?
Schedule an Internet Marketing Professional to Speak at Your Event
We speak in front of groups of all sizes, often at no charge to the group. We’d be happy to talk with you about talking with you (and your colleagues).
Calendar of GoatCloud Events
Past and Future Online Presence Speaking Engagements
We couldn't have been more pleased to be down in New York City over the weekend (the weather and people watching were stellar) to present before a group of individuals learning to become divorce mediators. The Center for Mediation & Training offers training...