We recently completed the wholesale redesign of the website of Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted—SENG, a non-profit with global reach that is based in Schenectady.
The site had not been reworked in some time and needed much TLC. Among the items completed:
- Updated the shopping platform to WooCommerce from an outmoded WordPress plugin
- Made the site mobile friendy (responsive) and easy to navigate
- Faciliated the social sharing of copious SENG content
- Re-organized the organization’s online resource library
- Placed the site on a content delivery network because of the site’s high traffic
We also helped to conceive of and deploy a new way to make available the organization’s webinar content (called “SENGinars”) to the public. SENG now uses the Vimeo on demand service to post recorded SENGinars publicly. Individuals are able to rent or buy SENGinars outright. We also helped SENG to establish its own (free) Google for Non-profits account, which enables the organization to better manage email, internal communications, calendaring and file-sharing.
View the SENG site here: http://sengifted.org