We recently completed a brand, spanking new WordPress website for divorce mediation and attorney Kathy Seiden. She had previously deployed a basic HTML website and it was time for an upgrade. Improvements over the new site include:
- Responsive. The site is completely mobile friendly
- Blog ready. The previous site was hard to update. The WordPress update allows Kathy to blog at will (a good idea for generating good search results)
- Video incorporated. With our help, Kathy published a variety of videos on YouTube explaining her practice and the divorce mediation process, and we broadcast them right on the website.
- Branding. The site was branded with fonts and colors simpatico to her new logo.
- Social media integration. It’s now easy to share Kathy’s content as well as connect with Kathy via mainstream social outlets like Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
In that vein, we helped Kathy generally with her online presence, spending work to consistently brand her presence across social platforms, and getting her business placed in online business directories.
We love working with Kathy. Check out Kathy’s new site at khseidenlaw.com!