During the early fall of 2013, we are offering a special deal to friends of GoatCloud who refer others to us.
If you recommend GoatCloud to a friend for our website hosting or our WordPress website design or maintenance services, or other online and marketing services, we will reward you for every friend you recommend who becomes our client.
How? We will give you a gift card at Amazon.com or Dunkin Donuts (your choice) for a value that increases as the referred party gets more services from GoatCloud.
Here’s what you will receive for recommending us when your friend signs up for our services:
- $0-$100 in GoatCloud services (such as for basic hosting or limited technical assistance): $10 gift card
- $101-$300 in GoatCloud services: $20 gift card
- $301-$500 in GoatCloud services: $40 gift card
- $501+ in GoatCloud services: $50 gift card
Not sure or can’t remember what our services are? Glad you asked! Here they are:
- Website and email hosting
- WordPress website design
- WordPress website maintenance
- Local online presence
- Other online services
Wait. Can you refer yourself? Well, it’s a little unorthodox, but why not? Yes!
Not too shabby, eh?
The finer details are these:
- Referred party cannot be a current GoatCloud client.
- The referrer must provide us with their name and email and agrees to sign up for our email newsletter.
- Referred party must contact us, sign up for our services and provide us with any requisite down payment or fee no later than November 30, 2013.
- Referred party must know who referred them and must use the “Friend of the Goat” code. That’s the only way that we can get you (the referrer) your referral gift!
- If you refer yourself, only one referral gift permitted.
- Offer not good with any other GoatCloud special deals.
- No more than 20 referral gifts will be given out during this campaign. First come first served.