There are any number of reasons you may want to add another administrator to your Facebook business page. Perhaps the central one is that you own the Facebook asset but you’ve hired someone else to manage it. Not an uncommon situation for a business owner who would prefer to focus on the services they offer. Or perhaps it’s just a different staff person who is in charge of your social media efforts.
Whatever the case, here is how you can go about it:
Steps to add another Facebook page admin
- At “Admin Panel” level, click on “Edit Page” menu item
- Choose “Admin Roles”
- Click “Add Another Admin”
- Type the name of the person (can only be a FB friend)
- Choose their role (“Manager” for full access to the page)
- Click “Save” (you may need to enter your personal FB password to complete; the new admin will not see this password)
We hope you found this of use. If so, please give us some +1 love!
Any online service may change the way it works, at any time. This system worked as of April 4, 2013. Do you know of a new or better way to accomplish this task?