Berkshire Bank and GoatCloud Communications LLC present the third in a series of “Lunch and Learn” events: “Local Online Marketing”
It’s one thing to have a website. Gotta have it.
It’s quite another to make sure that your local community (where most of your customers and clients are) can find you online and, once they do, will interact with you in ways that you want.
Come learn how to effectively market your business online locally. Share your own successes.
- When: Tuesday, May 12, 2015
- Schedule: 11:30-12:00 – Arrive and network; 12:00-12:45 – Presentation with Q&A by Cliff Rohde of GoatCloud Communications, LLC.
- Where: Berkshire Bank, Mansion Square (across from Mohawk Commons off Balltown Road), Niskayuna NY 12304
- Cost: $5. Proceeds will be gathered together and at the workshop we will decide which local charity to send the proceeds to. Space is limited. Registration closes COB May 11, 2015.
- Food. Light snacks provided. But if you’re hungry, don’t forget your brown-bag lunch!
More info: Kim Rainey at [email protected] or Cliff Rohde at [email protected]
Sign up below.
* Sorry, registration is closed. *
Image Source: “Depression “bread wars”, corner store on Bourke & Fitzroy Streets, Surry Hills, Sydney, 21 August 1934 / Sam Hood” by State Library of New South Wales in Flickr Commons.